Agile Joints -Arthritis and Joint Support for Dogs and Cats
Helps to support your pets mobility and joint health
May help alleviate the discomfort associated with normal, daily exercise and activity.
Helps maintain flexibility and normal, comfortable motion
Addresses joints, cartilage, ligaments and joint fluid
May benefit normal recovery following orthopedic surgery
Appropriate for dogs of all ages
Order Agile Joints today and help your dog maintain agility and an active quality of life!
1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
1 bottle is a 1 month supply for most dogs
Legal disclaimer: Results may vary from pet to pet
What is Canine Arthritis?
Dogs frequently suffer from arthritis. If your pet has this condition, his joints will become inflamed (swollen) and painful as the cartilage and connective tissues of his joints slowly break down.
Warning signs that your canine is suffering from arthritis include a reluctance to stand up or climb stairs. Other telltale signs of canine arthritis include:
- Your dog favors one side of his body
- Limping, especially when he first gets up
- Swollen joints (especially the hips)
- Reduced appetite
- Aversion to being touched or petted
- Your dog loses interest in activities he previously enjoyed: running, swimming, playing, etc.
Large canine breeds tend to suffer from arthritis more often than smaller breeds. This is most likely attributable to the extra body weight putting additional stress on the joints. What is less clear is why purebred dogs – particularly males – suffer from canine arthritis more often than mixed breeds.
There is no way to entirely eliminate the risk of canine arthritis. But as a pet owner, you can reduce the risk (or severity) by ensuring your dog gets plenty of regular exercise, without overdoing it. This will help keep your dog's joints healthy and well lubricated. It will also keep him from becoming overweight, which tends to make matters worse.
What is Agile Joints?
Agile Joints was formulated to address mobility and help maintain a normal range of motion in canine joints. Older pets in particular may benefit from extra support. It is common for our pet friends to require additional support for joints and connective tissue.
From our holistic veterinarian... "In my practice, almost all the pets over the age of ten need some degree of support to maintain normal cartilage"
What is Agile Joints used for?
Appropriate for all joints. Commonly used for shoulders, hip, knees, ankles, elbows and vertebrae. This proprietary blend of herbs works effectively to support the physiology of the joint tissues in all canine sizes and breeds.
The joints of the body are made up of the bones of the joint, cartilage that covers the ends of the bones, ligaments and a joint capsule that contains synovial fluid. This fluid works to lubricate the joint and works as a shock absorber when your pet walks, jumps and plays. All of these components need to be comfortable and working smoothly for the healthy function of the joint. Additionally, normal circulation into these areas helps to transport nutrients in and take waste products out.
Agile Joints nourishes the components of the joint tissue by supporting the underlying normal physiology. It also reduces free radical formation that can affect the joint.
A note from our Veterinarian...
- Agile Joints may work very effectively given on its own. If you think your pet requires additional support for joint comfort and mobility, consider using a supplement that contains glucosamine, such as Pet Wellbeing's Agile Joints PLUS for Dogs. Agile Joints works in unison to allow greater absorption of these ingredients. After a period of time, a healthy range of motion may be achieved. If this happens, it may be possible to only administer Agile Joints PLUS for Dogs.
- A good diet goes a long way for maintaining healthy joints and keeping weight within a healthy range. Excess weight can put more stress on the joints.
Can my dog take Agile Joints with medications?
Use caution if your pet is taking steroid medication or NSAIDS. Do not use with blood thinners. If your pet is taking medications, it is advisable to consult a veterinarian before using the product.